Are Your Burners and Blowers Ready
- We’ll take a close look at the furnace burners and fans. Are they clean, unobstructed, and ready to fire up? Prime the system with a low-temp test. Clear out any dust or debris in the airways.
- Evaluate your system from an operational point-of-view. Is your system sized properly for your home or business? Is it getting old? Are you facing higher maintenance costs?
HVAC Efficiency Technology
- Improve efficiency instantly with a programmable thermostat. You’ll save on utility bills and enjoy precision control.
- It’s essential to have a professional verify the condition of your outdoor heat pumps. Has the surrounding greenery encroached? Is there debris to be cleared away? Are the guts of the unit showing wear?
- In every HVAC system, air leaks are a major cause of unnecessary utility expense. A duct leak might be outside of your HVAC system but this can cause your system to work too hard if undetected.
Safety is Essential
- Have your air filters checked and changed. Make sure you’re circulating healthy air, not potentially dangerous particles.
- Ducts and vents can also accumulate dust, debris, and harmful airborne contaminants. This is the time to clean them thoroughly and professionally.
- Plan for regular maintenance. We are happy to help send out a certified technician to check your system’s safe and efficient operations on a routine basis. Ask us about multi-year service packages that are easy to schedule and save you money.
Get an Expert Evaluation
Fall is the perfect time to schedule an on-site check-up with the HVAC techs from GPH Mechanical in Summerland. Ensure that your residential or commercial system is ready for everything winter has in store. Give us a call!